QUICK START PRO

11 years 8 months ago #208962 by buyalong
QUICK START PRO was created by buyalong
I cannot get my quick start pro to upload or the PDF to open. I get a message that says "Bad Header".

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #208968 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: QUICK START PRO

buyalong wrote: I cannot get my quick start pro to upload or the PDF to open. I get a message that says "Bad Header".

Just downloaded and opened the pdf file just fine.

Regarding uploading - you need to make sure your php fileupload size is 6M or greater

11 years 8 months ago #208971 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: QUICK START PRO
PDF is showing bad header or when attempting to upload the pro package it's showing bad header? Your post has zero information for us to help you.. Joomla version? CB version? What browser did you download with? What CB PRO version? The package requires you to have an upload limit and post limit of at least 6M, instructions included in documentation and the files description.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #209064 by buyalong
Replied by buyalong on topic Re: QUICK START PRO
All of my versions are the latest, Joomla 2.5.4. Latest CB version. The file just will not upload. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

11 years 8 months ago #209070 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: QUICK START PRO

buyalong wrote: All of my versions are the latest, Joomla 2.5.4. Latest CB version. The file just will not upload. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Well latest Joomla is 2.5.6.

Also from the CB Quickstart PRO download description:

Before attempting to install please verify the following:

Your upload_max_filesize php parameter is at least 6M
See the Checking your PHP settings tutorial

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds