Error

Please login first

Free Trial Offer Goes to Paypal

11 years 8 months ago #208963 by buyalong
Free Trial Offer Goes to Paypal was created by buyalong
When registering for my free trial period, users are directed to Paypal. How can I prevent this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #208972 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Free Trial Offer Goes to Paypal
They need to click the "Free Trial" button if you allow user choice or single payments. Otherwise if you require recurring payments they still need to go through PayPal and it'll auto-bill them at end of free trial.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #209061 by buyalong
Replied by buyalong on topic Re: Free Trial Offer Goes to Paypal
But paypal wont allow users to make a $0 payment

11 years 8 months ago #209090 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Free Trial Offer Goes to Paypal
PayPal allows free trials. We send to PayPal that the first payment is free and that subsequent payments will be XYZ every ABC. This assumes it's a recurring payment. Single payments won't send to PayPal and instead, if free, should instantly activate. They can also click the Free Trial button if available.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn