[SOLVED] CB Module with Field Values

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #209141 by zapatista
[SOLVED] CB Module with Field Values was created by zapatista
Hi all,

I have a question about CB Login module and how I can output some field-values of the user.

Maybe there are some easily ways to get these values like $_CB_framework->myFields(field) or there is a array like [cb_field].

Of course I can also try to get the values with a db-query. But that would be the next step.

Regards
Christian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #209199 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: [SOLVED] CB Module with Field Values
In CB Login module? You don't. You use CB Content module and use substitutions. If you're asking for help to edit the CB Login module we can't provide this as we don't support core edits. If you're asking how to retrieve a field using API please see the below tutorial.

www.allmysocials.com/directory/tutorials/item/235-obtaining-field-values-through-api

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn