[SOLVED] CB Subs Credit Card Options

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #209243 by AlanJones
[SOLVED] CB Subs Credit Card Options was created by AlanJones
When a user pays for CBSubs, he gets to:
"Please click now on this button to pay:" with a selection of credit card types.

When he selects a credit card type that selection does not carry through to the next screen, he has to select again with radio buttons. Is there any way to remove this redundant step, or else retain his selection?

Subs 2.0.2
CB: 1.8.1
Joomla: 2.5.6

Own Your Own Community!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #209251 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs Credit Card Options
Can you please provide a screenshot of what you're experiencing. Don't quite understand what the issue is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #209258 by AlanJones
Replied by AlanJones on topic Re: CB Subs Credit Card Options
Sure.
Attached is 1.png - this is the first screen after i have added my registration details. I select one of the credit card buttons...
2.png is the next screen, the credit card options are there again as a radio button but I have to make my selection again.

I'd prefer just a "Continue" button on the first screen, then let users select credit card options on the next.

Own Your Own Community!
Attachments:

11 years 8 months ago #209262 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs Credit Card Options
That's normal. The first selection is the gateway. The second selection is what card you're purchasing with. You may want to adjust your gateway buttons to be more clear. This isn't typical though as most often users are using PayPal and the selection is valid. When using Authorize.net you purchase on site so you may want to adjust the display to fit the usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #209269 by AlanJones
Replied by AlanJones on topic Re: CB Subs Credit Card Options
Solved - i just had to add a custom button text in the gateway settings.

Thanks!

Own Your Own Community!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.647 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn