CB Subs to lock folder

11 years 7 months ago #209615 by dmpneuro
CB Subs to lock folder was created by dmpneuro
I can successfully block a folder on my site by using a CB Subs plan. However, even though I've logged into community builder as an owner of that cb sub subscription, I am still asked to provide a name/password to access the files in that folder (a popup from the hosting site pops up and asks for username/password, and then I can get in). Is there a way that I can login just to joomla and not have to enter the information again when it accesses the protected site? (It's protected using Joomla, not Global, to access the folder).

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #209623 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs to lock folder
No, that's an htaccess login; it has no relation to or knowledge of your Joomla site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #209632 by dmpneuro
Replied by dmpneuro on topic Re: CB Subs to lock folder
and joomla/community builder can't send the current username/password to it (htaccess) or the correct SESSION variables/fields (etc)?

11 years 7 months ago #209716 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs to lock folder
No, the htaccess is what is serving the login dialog. CB and Joomla it self are not serving such dialog and has no knowledge of such dialog. The 2 can't interact with one another.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn