[SOLVED] cb auto actions

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #209682 by andy0072
[SOLVED] cb auto actions was created by andy0072
Hello Forum,

I have a problem with cb auto actions:
after installing the plugin the cb field manager is working not correct.
If I want to create a new Field, I get a incomplete webside.

Screenshot:

If I remove the cb auto actions, everything works fine.
I did not make any rule in cb auto actions

Joomla 2.5.6, cb 1.8.1, php. 5.3
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #209737 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cb auto actions
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration (it's important for both to be set!). Once done try again and review any on-screen errors. If you're using a backend Joomla template, switch back to default. CB Auto Actions does nothing unless configured so only reason for this would be some sort of fatal error occurred in source.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #209758 by andy0072
Replied by andy0072 on topic Re: cb auto actions
Hi krileon,

thank you for your help. You are right. I get now the fatal error:

What do I have to do?
Attachments:

11 years 7 months ago #209762 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cb auto actions
You hit memory limits. You need to edit php.ini and increase the limit. Please contact your host as they often can do this for you. Your current limit looks like 32mb, I suggest increasing to 64mb.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #209781 by andy0072
Replied by andy0072 on topic Re: cb auto actions
You are right. my memory limit was 32mb. I raised it to 64mb. Everything is working now.
The auto actions plugin is working great. I did not edit php.ini. Hope, it is correct.

Thank you!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn