CB Blog

11 years 8 months ago #209941 by activha
CB Blog was created by activha
I would like to use CB Blog in order to benefit from activities and everything from the plugin.

However as we use K2 we would like to also use the image tab and media tab which allows our users to simply upload images or link to video

Extra fields are also needed

Is there a way to tweak CB Blog input template to get something more like K2 add item ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #209965 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Blog
CB Blogs is completely template based you can extend it however you please, but you'll be missing the PHP to handle those inputs and would need to edit the Model that you're using (Joomla, K2, Internal, etc..). You'll find the files at the below locations.

Models:
components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbblogs/models/

Templates:
components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbblogs/templates/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #210003 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Re: CB Blog
Well ok we'll try :-)

11 years 8 months ago #210133 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Re: CB Blog
Well Kyle could you suggest some clue to alter these files so that we may include images and extrafields in K2 using K2 features ?

I am a bit lost :-(

11 years 8 months ago #210192 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Blog
No, we don't support core edits; you're completely on your own if you need to modify the files. You may need to hire a contract developer to implement what you need.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds