Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Loginbox at registration page

• Dorkyme
  • Dorkyme
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #209989 by Dorkyme
Hi!

A simple question:
On our registration page we have an option for users to login.
The only "problem" is that the login box is different from the normal login box at frontpage. This changed after adding another login module at top of page, that we later removed.
We have tried to save this module again hoping that this would change the loginbox at the registration page, but nothing happens.

How can we change this?
It is not so userfriendly as the loginbox at the frontpage!

We are using all the latest versions of joomla, CB eg.

Regards,
Thomas
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 8 months ago #209993 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Loginbox at registration page
Login on registration uses the parameters of the first published CB login module it finds. This includes those trashed, so empty trash.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Dorkyme
  • Dorkyme
11 years 8 months ago #210072 by Dorkyme
Replied by Dorkyme on topic Re: Loginbox at registration page
Thanks, module was in trash.. Fixed!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon