Error

Please login first

CB Subs Plan not saving text area information

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #210736 by bcs_group
When someone applies for an Associate Individual Plan they need to fill out 4 text areas on the application. As soon as they click on "register" the information is lost on 3 of the text areas. The 3 areas that loose the information are set up exactly like the 1 text area that saves the information.

Joomla 2.5.7
Community Build 1.8.1
CBSubs 2.0.2
PHP 5.3.8
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #210764 by krileon
Does disabling CBSubs cause the fields to store information? Do you have CB Conditional installed and are possibly applying a condition on those fields?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #210889 by bcs_group
Thank you so much for responding to my post.

I have checked and I do not see that CB Conditional is installed. If I disable CB Subs then I will not be able to see the form to fill it out and check that it is saving all of the information. Is that correct? I checked all of my plans and in the "additional Information" portion all of them are not saving all of the information. Wondering if this could be a problem with the "additional information" portion of Community Builder rather than a CB Subs issue.

11 years 7 months ago #210926 by krileon
Disable the "CB Paid Subscriptions" plugin within CB > Plugin Management. This will turn CBSubs off. Now see if your fields will save. If they won't then the issue is likely not CBSubs, but something else.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #211576 by bcs_group
I'm not sure if I turned CB Subs off correctly. I went to CB/Plugin Management. The only options there are is to uncheck the Install or Unpublish. When I unpublish CB Paid Subscriptions I can't access the registration to see if the fields are still holding. Is there another way to disable CB Paid Subscriptions and still access the form from the frontend?

Thank you for your patience and time.

11 years 7 months ago #211592 by nant

bcs_group wrote: I'm not sure if I turned CB Subs off correctly. I went to CB/Plugin Management. The only options there are is to uncheck the Install or Unpublish. When I unpublish CB Paid Subscriptions I can't access the registration to see if the fields are still holding. Is there another way to disable CB Paid Subscriptions and still access the form from the frontend?

Thank you for your patience and time.

Why can't you access?

WHat are you seeing?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn