Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBSubs promotions not working and mailer issue

11 years 7 months ago #210823 by dustinwivell
Hello,
I simply just wanted to demo the promo codes to client and set all the basic settings with an intent to take $10 off a year long subscription plan with 1 month auto renew. The amount is correctly removed per plan from first month but not the following months. I have checked off orders triggered by following user actions and tried many variations but still always same result. Also when I go ahead with it the plans automatically require renewal as soon as they are created.

I am on latest version of CBSubs 2.0.2, Joomla 2.5.7, CB 1.8.1 and the site is hosted on your silver plan.

The following error is at top of CB promotions when I try to create a new promotion.Something similar is at top of CB subs mailer as well when trying to create new mailer.

Notice: SQLXML::queryObjectList: error: Table 'ledus_joomla.jos_cbsubs_geo_zones' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT a.`id` AS `value`, a.`name` AS `text` FROM `jos_cbsubs_geo_zones` AS a GROUP BY value ORDER BY a.`ordering` ASC in /home/themfghu/domains/ledus.biz/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.sql.php on line 515

Warning: array_unshift() [function.array-unshift]: The first argument should be an array in /home/themfghu/domains/ledus.biz/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.gui.php on line 102

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/themfghu/domains/ledus.biz/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 359

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/themfghu/domains/ledus.biz/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 370

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 7 months ago #210830 by nant
[mod note: moved port to Professional forum area - please post here in the future]

The Promotions feature needs the Tax integration plugin installed and published.

Please study the CBSubs documentation as this is mentioned there.

11 years 7 months ago #211581 by dustinwivell
Replied by dustinwivell on topic Re: CBSubs promotions not working and mailer issue
Hello and thank you for your post. I have double checked the tax plugin and all the settings according to the documentation for CBSubs as recommended. I have also spent a great deal of time trying to get it working with changes to the settings in the promotion panel and still no matter what I change it will not apply a percentage coupon to the 2nd and following payments. CB promotions is only applying the coupon to the first payment in the auto-recurring subscription and then nothing to the rest.

I have attached screen captures of my latest settings and the website basket.

Thank you
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 7 months ago #211812 by krileon
There's a known bug where coupons are not applying to recurring payments. It's scheduled to be fixed in next release (1.0.3).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon