[SOLVED] ajax points doesn't work but text & core is good

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #210884 by chochocho
Hi,

i have installed plug_cbajaxpointsfield and two others plugin incabutor text & core. i have just a bug with the points fields ? I havnt see an activation other that by publisment of the plugin ? I dont know.. When i create a field with it, its correctly create, options are avaible and modifiable but i cant up or down my variable in frontend, result of field is but the image up & down not appeared :s

what do you mean please?

Bug recensed ?

J!1.5 + CB 1.8

sry for my english..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #210925 by krileon
By default it's only available for moderators. Login as a moderator and view another users profile (or your own) then increment the field as needed. You can change this access limitation by editing the field and adjusting "Access" as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #211096 by chochocho
Thank you for your reply krileon.

With your information, i had test all acces of ajaxpoint field. Actually, its not totally working. Pictures and field's result are actived in frontend but i cant increment field by profil area.

Caution => ? (I have increment my field por my exemple '10')

1 - In my option field, when i check Public Access & Member Acces, i see the result of field with pictures.

When i check Admin Acces, i see result of my field but pictures up & down disappeared.. In this two situation i can't increment. (Im owned right)

2 - I have a display bug we same configuration

3 - i have see a display bug with same configuration between user's profil and admin's profil, look this !!!

Finally, i miss to say you that i use CBPP... and this HTML editor... I have test many configuration and i have see the display bug cause by CBPP...

But AjaxText is working on !
Attachments:

11 years 7 months ago #211101 by krileon
Sorry, I don't understand what's wrong based off your post. Your 2 pictures show it working perfectly fine. It doesn't show the negative button when the points are 0 as there's nothing to subtract. It doesn't do negative points. It also seams to be incremented to 10 just fine?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #211108 by chochocho
i'm sorry too.. im not well explain..

In this situation (screenshoot), i have incremente two profil, user and admin. And with the same configuration (10) i have this display bug.

Effectly ajaxpoints system is working but i cant increment by click (no reponse of click) when i see the pictures in user or admin profil.

I hope that problem is better explain :)

Thanx by advance

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #211778 by krileon
I see, so clicking the + or - does nothing. If SEF is enabled, please disable and try again. Seams something is conflicting with the AJAX or the URL it posts to is being altered. Please also check that the increment amount is also at least 1 (this is set while editing the field in Field Management).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn