no css styling when using CB pro template

11 years 7 months ago #211029 by Peterx
1. I Downloaded/installed CB pro
2. There is no styling on the frontend.
3. I tried Bootstrap template and other templates
Question?
Am I suppose to manually add the stylesheet entries in the page?

I looked at your cb pro demo and it shows this for example
<link rel="stylesheet" href="cbqspro.cbdemosites.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/bootstrap/template.css" type="text/css" />

Am I missing something?
Thanks peterx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #211044 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: no css styling when using CB pro template
Once a CB template is installed it needs to be enabled within CB > Plugin Management. Once enabled navigate to CB > Configuration > User Profile and select that template to be used on profiles.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #211210 by Peterx
Thanks,I already tried that and then started looking at the css using firebug.
The style sheet is loading ( I thought it wasn't)
The problem is, the tabs aren't working no matter what I try in cb configuration.
Everything is displayed vertically...and no tabs. see attached screen shot example
Hope that makes sense
Peterx
Attachments:

11 years 7 months ago #211380 by Peterx
The stylesheet path is wrong and I can't seem to figure out the fix

Here is what CB is using for a path to template.css
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<p>The requested URL /sentry/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/templates/default/template.css was not found on this server.</p>
</body></html>

and the template.css is located here
sentry\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\templates\default

This is a standard install of CB so why are the path wrong??
Thanks for your insight

11 years 7 months ago #211390 by beat

Peterx wrote: The stylesheet path is wrong and I can't seem to figure out the fix

Here is what CB is using for a path to template.css
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<p>The requested URL /sentry/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/templates/default/template.css was not found on this server.</p>
</body></html>

and the template.css is located here
sentry\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\templates\default

This is a standard install of CB so why are the path wrong??
Thanks for your insight

CB plugins can have their own templates.

That's the case of CB activity plugin.

Please install over CB Activity plugin again to make sure that lost file gets restored.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn