CBArticles showing created articles

11 years 7 months ago #211052 by chrizuk
CBArticles showing created articles was created by chrizuk
Hello all,

As far as I can tell the CBArticles tab shows a list of published articles. Is there anyway of showing the created articles/items like you would see in the backend?

Anything to do with:
. $row->getTitle( 0, $row->getArticle()->published ) .

Chris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #211065 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBArticles showing created articles
Don't understand what you're asking. It displays the articles you've created, that's all it was designed to do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #211068 by chrizuk
Replied by chrizuk on topic Re: CBArticles showing created articles
It doesn't show the items created it only shows items published. If I want to check the articles before publishing then once they save an article it just shows "You have no articles" until I publish them.

Was hoping there would be a way of showing non published articles like you would see in the backend.

Chris

11 years 7 months ago #211072 by krileon
Correct, it's not for reviewing articles. It's to display articles. It will only display those that can be reached and if they can't be then they won't be linked or displayed at all.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #211079 by chrizuk
Replied by chrizuk on topic Re: CBArticles showing created articles
Is there no way of grabbing all articles published or unpublished?

11 years 7 months ago #211083 by krileon
You'd need to edit tab.cbarticles.php and remove the state/published check in getDisplayTab.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.621 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn