Cb Virtuemart Incubator Auto Actions

11 years 7 months ago #211098 by ckinberg
Cb Virtuemart Incubator Auto Actions was created by ckinberg
Hello, this is what we are trying to do. We installed the CB Auto Actions from the Incubator in hopes of making what we need to have happen. We have a system in place that works for the most part. The Membership site needs to be a product in a public shopping cart. When 1 of 2 membership products (associate Member and Regular Member) is purchased, we need it to update into Community Builder to have access to a few areas that are CB related. The way we got it to work was using the OSE Membership component. Which acts like a hub and allows for the member purchase in Virtuemart And it passes the username, password and email to Community Builder. But we want the registration information from Virtuemart to the community builder system. The auto actions seems to look like it will do what we want it to do. But we need help figuring it out. Does this sound like a doable scenario?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #211102 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Cb Virtuemart Incubator Auto Actions
CB Auto Actions does not do this. It's 1 way from CB to VM and not from VM to CB. You'll need a VM integration for VM to pass information to CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #211110 by ckinberg
Replied by ckinberg on topic Re: Cb Virtuemart Incubator Auto Actions
Is there anything that does do this?

11 years 7 months ago #211116 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Cb Virtuemart Incubator Auto Actions

ckinberg wrote: Is there anything that does do this?

You would have to check from VM side on their site.
I am not aware of anything.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn