Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CBSubs plan payments per client

• activha
  • activha
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #211409 by activha
Hello
We are using CBsubs plan for products with fixed prices and also for our customers with non fixed prices.
For instance for these customers we invoice them 20% of the economies we bring. Then this invoicing is recurring on the next years.
Is it possible to have a plan for these customers with 0 payment, and then manually input the payment and make it recurring ?
Is it possible at the time of the manual input to have all integrations active (escpecially PAP commissions paid) ?

Thanks for any clue
Jean Claude
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
11 years 7 months ago #211539 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: CBSubs plan payments per client
If I understand right what you want to do:

You can define a Promotion which uses a CB field or a "constant" value using Cb substitutions.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• activha
  • activha
11 years 7 months ago #211555 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Re: CBSubs plan payments per client

beat wrote: If I understand right what you want to do:

You can define a Promotion which uses a CB field or a "constant" value using Cb substitutions.

Could you elaborate on this ?
How using a CB field and promotion could make a payment recurring in the coming years ?

Our customers have never the same subscription costs. We determine subscription costs as 20% of the cuts we make in their overheads.
for instance client A will be charged 2000$ client B 500$ and client c 100$
At the time of subscription all clients are allowed to enter with 0 payment, then we determine the price, and this price has to be recurring over the next year. This is what we want to achieve with cbsubs if it's possible.

I dont see how "constant" value with CB substitution would help neither

thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 7 months ago #211805 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs plan payments per client
I believe what Beat is saying is you can use CBSubs Promotions to adjust the price of a users purchase. This adjustment can be positive or negative. The idea is you'd create a new CB field (read only so they can't edit it, or hide it with CB Privacy from all but moderators) that you supply the new price (adjustment). You then specify that field as the adjustment in your promotion. I suspect you'll need to set the default price of the plan to free so it's either $0 or it's whatever you set the field to for that individual user. Aside from that there's no other way to have dynamic pricing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
11 years 7 months ago #211879 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Re: CBSubs plan payments per client
Thanks a lot for this explanation :-)

We will try to implement it this way, it should be ok

Moderators: beatnantkrileon