Skip to Content Skip to Menu

I have conflict error what do I do

• jmboone
  • jmboone
11 years 7 months ago #211883 by jmboone
I have conflict error what do I do was created by jmboone
The message I get on the backend is -" The version 2.0.2 of cbsubsbot does not match CBSubs plugin version 2.0.1" what do I do or have I done something wrong-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 7 months ago #211888 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: I have conflict error what do I do
You have the CBSubs 2.0.2 bot installed, but you only have CBSubs 2.0.1 main plugin installed. You've a partial upgrade. Finish installing CBSubs 2.0.2 and it should go away.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jmboone
  • jmboone
11 years 7 months ago #211892 by jmboone
Replied by jmboone on topic Re: I have conflict error what do I do
when I try to install I get this error message "JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file"

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 7 months ago #211896 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: I have conflict error what do I do
CBSubs is a CB plugin and is installed from CB > Plugin Management. Please see your CBSubs documentation for full installation instructions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jmboone
  • jmboone
11 years 7 months ago #211957 by jmboone
Replied by jmboone on topic Re: I have conflict error what do I do
I have installed 2.02 and now I am getting an error message that reads-
"The CBSubs integration plugin 'CBSubs GoogleAnalytics' is for another CBSubs version 2.0.1."
"The CBSubs integration plugin 'CBSubs Content' is for another CBSubs version 2.0.1."
"The CBSubs integration plugin 'CBSubs Folder Access' is for another CBSubs version 2.0.1."

Please help-

• nant
  • nant
11 years 7 months ago #211961 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: I have conflict error what do I do

jmboone wrote: I have installed 2.02 and now I am getting an error message that reads-
"The CBSubs integration plugin 'CBSubs GoogleAnalytics' is for another CBSubs version 2.0.1."
"The CBSubs integration plugin 'CBSubs Content' is for another CBSubs version 2.0.1."
"The CBSubs integration plugin 'CBSubs Folder Access' is for another CBSubs version 2.0.1."

Please help-

Study the updating chapter that your CBSubs manual has in it.

Also the messages are very clear - they tell you exactly what's wrong.

You have upgraded just the main CBSubs plugin, but did not upgrade other CBSubs integration plugins.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon