Error

Please login first

GJ: changing the order of users - to ASC?

11 years 7 months ago #211951 by jojo12
Hi,
in my working in GJ I encounter the problem, that I have often to search a user in the group. So it would be a big help to sort the view of group users
1) in the group view in frontend
2) in the users view in backend

I didn't find any solution in the existing GJ 2.5.3. Is it possible to add such thing?
I think, it would be a big help for all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #211970 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GJ: changing the order of users - to ASC?
You can change the order of groups simply by adjusting the ordering from backend. Users ordering can not be changed, it's displayed in accordance to importance and priority.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #211980 by jojo12
Kyle wrote:

Users ordering can not be changed, it's displayed in accordance to importance and priority

That's a pity!
The ordering of importance and priority is ok: First the owner, then moderators...

But in the same priority (after all the normal users) it would be a help to be in alphabetic order.

But perhaps this is to much difficult! Thanks anyway.

11 years 7 months ago #212034 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GJ: changing the order of users - to ASC?
It's possible, but you're likely going to need to edit the class file and adjust the default ordering of users. It orders the regular users by join date I believe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn