Insert PHP code inside Delimiter field ?

11 years 6 months ago #212060 by dotcom22
hello

I wondering if is possible to use php inside delimiter. I tried but this seem to don't work.

Maybe this is possible using Auto-Action with trigger AfterUserProfileDisplay but my goal was to make appear something inside a specific field/tab.

thank

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #212116 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Insert PHP code inside Delimiter field ?
Nope, but I think there's a Joomla system plugin that allows something like this through Editors however I can't recall what it's called. CB Auto Actions acts on triggers so I can be used to fire PHP, but probably not in the way you're wanting (as a field value).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #212203 by dotcom22
Replied by dotcom22 on topic Re: Insert PHP code inside Delimiter field ?

Nope, but I think there's a Joomla system plugin that allows something like this through Editors however I can't recall what it's called.

You think probably at "Sourcerer" who is a plugin who allow php inclusion. But this plugin require PHP 5.3 and my host have always PHP 5.2. In other hand I would prefer use CB stuff instead to use other third party stuff.

CB Auto Actions acts on triggers so I can be used to fire PHP, but probably not in the way you're wanting (as a field value).

Yes however is not possible to define a specific place where the code can be included inside profile? I would like at least execute the code inside a tab... Using substitution is not possible?

I thinking also to use CB Content but unfortunately your module don't allow php but only html, css and jquerie. Any chance to allow php in a future near release of CB Content ?

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

11 years 6 months ago #212317 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Insert PHP code inside Delimiter field ?

Yes however is not possible to define a specific place where the code can be included inside profile? I would like at least execute the code inside a tab

Well you could use one of the on display triggers for profile view, but that's just going to display and echos/returns at the very top of the page. You won't be able to load anything as a field/tab.

Using substitution is not possible?

No that's not possible.

Any chance to allow php in a future near release of CB Content ?

No.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.542 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn