no database or no database description.

11 years 6 months ago #212113 by Diesel9a1
no database or no database description. was created by Diesel9a1
CB Tools / Check CB plugins database:

How do I fix the following?

CB plugin "JComments Tab": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "CB JEvents": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "CB AEC Membership Tab": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "CB LastViews Tab": no database or no database description.

I've uninstalled one and reinstalled it (LastViews 1.2) but same result.

CB1.9RC

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #212150 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: no database or no database description.
There's nothing to fix. Those plugins simply don't have an empty database tag in their XML files so that's what CB displays if the tag is missing entirely.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #212168 by Diesel9a1
Replied by Diesel9a1 on topic Re: no database or no database description.
And those plugins, although do have an entry in Admin / CB / Tabs, do not show on the users profiles on the front end - Public, logged in, or edit view.

So why do these not show? Is it a coincidence?

I've PM'd you a super admin login for my site to go have a look for yourself and let me know your thoughts.

11 years 6 months ago #212177 by krileon
That tool check message is irrlevant to a tab displaying. A tab could be hidden due to ACL, could be a condition on the tab from CB Conditional, edit display could be disabled by CB Privacy, they're all also Plugin tabs so if the plugin isn't enabled in CB > Plugin Management then they'll also be disabled.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #212234 by Diesel9a1
Replied by Diesel9a1 on topic Re: no database or no database description.
Just working on the JComments tab for now. There is a "Comments" tab, but this one does not show my comments on articles. The "My Comments" tab is configured exactly the same as the "Comments" tab (both are linked to JComments), but this tab does not show.
I've disabled allsorts. I really would appreciate you having a little look on this one so I can at least see that it can work.

11 years 6 months ago #212332 by krileon
You need to contact JComments for support on their plugin, sorry; we don't review and fix 3rd party plugins. It's possible there's an issue in the plugins code it self, maybe just an IF statement, causing it to not render any tab content which would cause it to render no tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn