multiselect check box field error

11 years 6 months ago #212210 by hebaabushadi
multiselect check box field error was created by hebaabushadi
Hi
I am using multiselect check box field within my registration page to regist differnt users skills , the registration performed without error , but i can not see the selected(or checked) values within the user profile, how can i be able to see user selected value for that field
i am using joomla 2.5
community builder 1.8.1
i also use conditional plugin 1811 to display the field during the registration process according to user type, and it works fine in registration.
How can I get the value of a multi-checkbox field to display in profile view and edit?
Regards,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #212322 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: multiselect check box field error
For profile view ensure the field is set to be visible on profile. For profile edit ensure you haven't disabled its edit view using CB Privacy. Aside from that try disabling CB Conditional to see if that's hiding it and if it is ensure the condition is absolutely correct (can also only condition on registration if you wanted).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hebaabushadi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn