Error

Please login first

Problem in cbFormatDate in Groupjive

11 years 7 months ago #212507 by jpif78@gmail.com
Problem in cbFormatDate in Groupjive was created by jpif78@gmail.com
Hi,

We are having a issue with the template of Groupjive. Specifically the plugin that shows the Kunena forums in Groupjive:

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/plugins/cbgroupjiveforums/cbgroupjiveforums.php

As you can see in the attached image I have echoed the Unix time that should be converted into date by :
cbFormatDate( cbgjClass::getUTCDate( null, $r->time ), 1, false )
(line 191)

But this conversion is failing. As you see in the image:
The value of Unixtime: 1350417493 is returning the date: 16/10/7493
That is a nonsense.

note: the modification that I have done to view the unix time is just:
echo $r->time

Can you provide some help?
Thanks very much
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #212544 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem in cbFormatDate in Groupjive
Check within your Kunena database and ensure there is actually a valid datetime for the post. Seams to be working fine here locally.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #212603 by jpif78@gmail.com
Replied by jpif78@gmail.com on topic Re: Problem in cbFormatDate in Groupjive
Thanks Kyle for your fast answer. But check, the times are okay in the database. See attached image o #__kunena_messages

In my first post I printed the Unix timestamp in order to prove that is "the date conversion" the one that is failing.

If you convert the timestamp 1350417493 it will give you Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:58:13 GMT and not 16/10/7493 (you can try it here for instance www.onlineconversion.com/unix_time.htm) .

As you have seen in the snapshot I'm printing the echo $r->time before beeing processed by cbFormatDate(). So if 1350417493 is getting converted to 16/10/7493. instead of 16 Oct 2012 19:58:13 GMT I guess that the problem must definitely come from: cbFormatDate( cbgjClass::getUTCDate( null, $r->time ), 1, false )
Attachments:

11 years 6 months ago #212640 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem in cbFormatDate in Groupjive
Strange, can't seam to duplicate your issue. Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then review the group and see if any sort of fatal error is present. Please ensure you're using at least CB 1.8.1 and GJ 2.5.3.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn