[SOLVED] Funlite problem with Axxis Supermessenger

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #212750 by tommytoxen
I tried posting in the Funlite section but it seems nobody reads them so will try here

---
Hi guys,

I'd appreciate some help here. Instead of the pagination going horizontal, for some reason on Funlite it's going vertical. THis only happens on Funlite. Any ideas?

See attached screenshot to see what I mean.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #212774 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Funlite problem with Axxis Supermessenger
Something is adding extra styling to it. See the icons to the far left. Probably 3rd party. Please provide a public link to the issue (you may PM this link if you like) so can review the CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #212785 by tommytoxen
Replied by tommytoxen on topic Re: Funlite problem with Axxis Supermessenger
Those are the funlite icons :lol:

It's the icons Funlite uses for pagination on all extensions and modules, it's the same icons on UddeIM atm

IE:

UddeIM

Module

Obviously Supermessenger is reading the CSS wrong causing it to go vertical instead of horizontal, so this isn't a Funlite problem per se, but this only happens with SUpermessenger ON Funlite.

It's a problem with Supermessenger that much I know but since it's only happening on Funlite I thought maybe you guys would have an idea.

Thank you for replying, appreciate the help!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:

11 years 6 months ago #212786 by krileon

Those are the funlite icons

Hmm, I believe those are li element styling but our paging and Joomlas paging uses divs, spans, or tables. As you can see from the below demo site there is no such issue present there.

templates.joomlapolis.com/demo/funlite/j15/

The user provided doesn't have enough messages for me to see the issue. Please provide a link where the issue can be seen. Likely will need to remove the styling on li elements or adjust it to be more specific so it won't affect paging.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #212847 by tommytoxen
Replied by tommytoxen on topic Re: Funlite problem with Axxis Supermessenger
I'll PM you

11 years 6 months ago #212904 by krileon
The styling is coming from the below location, but it's really no fault of the template; the extension(s) you're using are using a non-standard formatting for pagination. Standard is spans, tables, or divs.

IN: templates/funlite/css/template.css
ON: Line 47
#content ul li {
background: url(../images/bullet.gif) no-repeat 0px 4px;
padding-left: 18px;
}

IN: templates/funlite/css/template.css
ON: Line 43
#content ul li {
padding: 2px 0px;
margin: 0.5em!important;
margin-left: 0.5em;
}

The below CSS added to bottom of funlite template.css file should resolve this.
#content #uddeim-pagenav ul li {
	background-image: none;
	display: inline;
	padding: 0;
	margin: 0;
	list-style: none;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn