[SOLVED] auto actions question about triggers

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #213149 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic Re: auto actions question about triggers
I did as you said and got this error:

500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'onlinestatus' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT onlinestatus FROM jos_comprofiler WHERE id=250

the 250 is the ID of the user I was updating

coincidentally i also got this on another plugin earlier today:

Notice: Undefined property: moscomprofilerUser::$onlinestatus in /home/site/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilenotifier/cb.profile_notifier.php on line 116

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #213154 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: auto actions question about triggers
The fatal query error would stop it from working. I've no idea where it's coming from though (another auto action maybe?); is there a callstack under it pointing where it's coming from? The notice from profile updater wouldn't hurt it though. You can try placing CB Auto Actions as the first plugin in CB > Plugin Management to force it to fire before everything else, but is no guarantee that'd workaround the fatal error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #213158 by ThePiston
I disabled a plugin that notifies admins when someone changes their email (profile notifier v2.1). Disabling that caused a 301 error and not a 500.

I tried disabling all non-essential plugins and still got the 301 error. The only way around it was to disable the auto actions plugin.

Here's the stack from the 500 error:

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() /home/site/public_html/index.php:68
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/site/public_html/includes/application.php:124
3 require_once() /home/site/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
4 userSave() /home/site/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:98
5 moscomprofilerUser->saveSafely() /home/site/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:477
6 cbPluginHandler->trigger() /home/site/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.tables.php:1598
7 cbPluginHandler->call() /home/site/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php:541
8 call_user_func_array() /home/site/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php:583
9 getProfileNotifyTab->beforeUserUpdate()
10 getProfileNotifyTab->sendNotification() /home/site/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilenotifier/cb.profile_notifier.php:262
11 JDatabaseMySQL->loadResult() /home/site/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilenotifier/cb.profile_notifier.php:122
12 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/site/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:355
13 JError->raiseError() /home/site/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231
14 JError->raise() /home/site/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
15 JException->__construct() /home/site/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

11 years 6 months ago #213167 by ThePiston
FYI: I have a simple field AA that works great - it's the Request AA that causes the error. Am I using the Request area properly? should I be putting "GET: user_id = [user_id"?

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #213174 by ThePiston
I've isolated the issue. The user_id is not being sent to the php page. This is what I have in my php file's query:
<?php
include ("inc/common.php");

$user = "$_GET[user_id]"; //getting the user_id from URL

$query = "
SELECT 
	a.id
	,a.$plat
	,a.$plong

FROM 
	`$cbtable` a
WHERE 
	$searchfield =  'Yes' and a.id = $user 
";
$rs = mysql_query ( $query );

This code works since I can call the php manually with ?user_id=250 suffix and then it works fine. If you look at the image of my settings, what am I doing wrong in the "Request" area? I need to send the user_id in that URL. thanks

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #213175 by ThePiston
got it - I should have been using POST and not GET.

one thing though - exact same settings work fine in J2.5 but 500 error with the online status in J1.5. I get the 500 error even if I have no actions published as well as only the default template, CB core, and CB menu published.

Has this version been tested on J1.5?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn