Error

Please login first

CB subs with CBConnect/ cbpaidsubsbot error

11 years 6 months ago #213407 by yusukenishihara
CB subs with CBConnect/ cbpaidsubsbot error was created by yusukenishihara
Hello,

I have purchased CBSubs and firstly installed to my test domain and activated my license key.
I have my real site in another domain. I can activate same license key in this real domain can't I?

Also my site are activating CBConnect for user registration by their Facebook account . What happend to the Facebook registration/login process after activating CBSubs?

The following question may be stupid question and I am missing something.

When I enabled the plug-in, "cbpaidsubsbot". Public users cannot even access to the CB registration page, and error page are shown like below, unless I set "Public Front-end" as "No access restriction for Groups:",

Request-URI Too Large
The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity limit for this server.

Thank you always for your help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #213436 by krileon

I have purchased CBSubs and firstly installed to my test domain and activated my license key.
I have my real site in another domain. I can activate same license key in this real domain can't I?

You can have CBSubs and your license installed on 2 domains; 1 development and 1 production.

Also my site are activating CBConnect for user registration by their Facebook account . What happend to the Facebook registration/login process after activating CBSubs?

I don't understand the question. Nothing happens with it. You can't use CB Connect if you don't allow free registrations without a subscription.

When I enabled the plug-in, "cbpaidsubsbot". Public users cannot even access to the CB registration page, and error page are shown like below, unless I set "Public Front-end" as "No access restriction for Groups:",

You protected Community Builder, you can't do this. Check your plans under Integrations > Extensions and ensure Community Builder is not selected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #213473 by yusukenishihara
Replied by yusukenishihara on topic Re: CB subs with CBConnect/ cbpaidsubsbot error

krileon wrote: You can have CBSubs and your license installed on 2 domains; 1 development and 1 production.

Great! thank you.

I don't understand the question. Nothing happens with it. You can't use CB Connect if you don't allow free registrations without a subscription.

Isn't it possible to let user to select subscription plans in the process of facebook registration? If I allow free registrations without a subscription and let new user register through facebook account, how can I bring them to subscription plans available in my site after registration?

You protected Community Builder, you can't do this. Check your plans under Integrations > Extensions and ensure Community Builder is not selected.

I set all extensions including CB not selected as the attachment. Instead not selecting, when I select all extensions, the error has gone... :huh:
Attachments:

11 years 6 months ago #213526 by krileon

Isn't it possible to let user to select subscription plans in the process of facebook registration?

Nope.

If I allow free registrations without a subscription and let new user register through facebook account, how can I bring them to subscription plans available in my site after registration?

You could set the redirect URL for Facebook registrations to your CBSubs plans page, but this won't force them to subscribe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn