Error

Please login first

Auto actions configuration

11 years 6 months ago #213458 by escalona
Auto actions configuration was created by escalona
Hi,
try to use conditional plugin to show / hide tabs in profile edit. This condition led to a select field with values 'Registered', 'Member' and empty default; not request in profile; non-modifiable by user. Administrator is who modifies the value of the field.
Conditional plugin this configured reset= enable conditions. (I need this condition for classifying users into categories and subcategories).
This plugin configuration gives me problems:
some tabs are reset when user update profile.

I only found a conditional configuration in tabs that works for 'Registered' and 'Member', but not when the value is empty.
My solution in this way I think is to use auto actions that change the value of field 'empty' to 'Registered'
but my new problem is that I can not operate autoactions.
Control capture to view settings for autoactions.
(This set to sync users to check Tigger)
thank you for your help
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #213517 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Auto actions configuration
Why are you using the user sync trigger? This does not provide a user object and won't work for your usage (it's fired when running the sync tool in backend). Where specifically do you want this to occur? After profile update, after registration, and after login are most common and best places for actions to alter users.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #213519 by escalona
Replied by escalona on topic Re: Auto actions configuration
Hello, I need that when a registered user, the value of cb_tipodeusuario is 'Registered'.
A solution would be to put the field in register and hide it (necessary for my site that user can not modify field).
But also serves this solution because I have component Listbingo ads that create users without registration.
The only solution, I think, is an auto action when user is made, then field value 'vacuum' to 'Registered'
But I do not know the necessary settings auto action for this.
Tanks

11 years 6 months ago #213544 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Auto actions configuration
I see, empty out your current Triggers value and select After Registration under the Frontend optgroup. That'll let you alter the users field values in a Field action after registration to whatever you like. You don't need the field on registration for this to work. The rest of your auto action is correct, it's just the trigger that's wrong.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn