[SOLVED] Upgrading from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5 and CB Admin menu has disappeared

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #214372 by domesticmanagers
Hello,

I'm hoping for a quick resolution of something that is probably simple... I just upgraded to Joomla 2.5 and my CB and CBSubs menu items on my admin panel are missing but still there in the component menu pull down. How do I get these back up to the top menu?

Thanks,
Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #214373 by krileon
I believe you're referring to the CB Admin Nav? Install the latest release and it should work again as it has a different XML and styling compared to J1.5 that needs to be installed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #214503 by domesticmanagers
Hi Kyle,

I just installed the new 1.9 version and cb admin menu has been installed and it reads that it has a successfully installed message, but the menus(cb, cbsubs) doesn't reappear and does not show up in the module manager anywhere... Any thoughts? Have you heard of this before?

11 years 6 months ago #214505 by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #214508 by domesticmanagers
Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the link, but it does not help with my problem... The module is installed but is not showing up in my module manager to configure it so the admin menus show up.

11 years 6 months ago #214512 by domesticmanagers
Hi Kyle,

Here are some screenshots maybe I'm not communicating it effectively?
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn