[SOLVED] Redirect to profile page on login

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #214548 by IdeaMeister
[SOLVED] Redirect to profile page on login was created by IdeaMeister
I put: index.php?option=com_comprofiler&itemid=XXX in the Login Redirection URL field of the Module mod_cblogin. Hope that's correct. But just that redirects me to the Logout page.

I'm really not sure where to place this: substitute XXX with the Joomla menu id pointing to CB.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #214599 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Redirect to profile page on login
My guess is you're missing a public and published Joomla menu link to CB, but have a menu link going to one of CBs tasks and it's using it for its Itemid. You'd then use its Itemid in place of XXX (provided to you in Joomlas menu manager). You can also try just the below to see how it does.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #214603 by IdeaMeister
Replied by IdeaMeister on topic Re: Redirect to profile page on login
I found the ID number and used it to replace the XXX as indicated. It worked perfectly! Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn