[SOLVED] Formats in Registration Page

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #214581 by cberry1971
[SOLVED] Formats in Registration Page was created by cberry1971
I have 3 fields that I'm struggling with formatting:

User type: Set to 1 line but displays as 2 lines
Terms of Service: Same

Date of Birth: I need to shrink the drop-downs to fit on the page.

Any help is appreciated.

Screenshot here: awesomescreenshot.com/0a7m7zj88

Screenshot also attached but not annotated.

All the best, Chris
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #214607 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Formats in Registration Page
Joomla template issues. First issue is there appears to be a CSS width forced on all inputs. The radio fields displaying odd is due to the Labels changed to block display. Can't help without a link to the issue as would need to see where the CSS is coming from and suggest what to adjust.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #214608 by cberry1971
Replied by cberry1971 on topic Re: Formats in Registration Page
Yes.. a link would certainly help..sorry.. Here.

wodrocket.com/pivot/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=148

Thanks, Chris

11 years 6 months ago #214621 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Formats in Registration Page
The below CSS is causing labels to be block and messing up the display of radio fields.

IN: templates/rt_metropolis/css-compiled/bootstrap.css
ON: Line 1 (looks compressed)
label {
    display: block;
    margin-bottom: 5px;
}

With the above you'd need to remove the display, which is setting it to block.

The below CSS is forcing select inputs to a specific width.

IN: templates/rt_metropolis/css-compiled/bootstrap.css
ON: Line 1 (looks compressed)
select {
    width: 220px;
    border: 1px solid #CCC;
    background-color: white;
}

With the above you'd need to remove the width of 220px.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn