[SOLVED] Missing Month/Year Expiration fields in IE 8

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #214595 by ckinberg
We're using CBSubs membership subscription for our client but have encountered a recent wrinkle. Using the Authorize.net gateway for payment when you get to the payment page to enter your card information the Expires fields for Month and Year are showing as blank drop-down menus and as such preventing payment/renewal.

I've tested the page in Firefox, Chrome and IE9 and it works properly it's just IE 8 & 7 that the issue is occurring. We're using:

CB Version: 1.8.1
CBSubs Version: 2.0.2
CMS Version: Joomla 2.5.6
PHP Version: 5.2.17

I've ran the server error log and the only errors I'm getting are:

Notice: Undefined variable: mainframe in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>acggnew/public_html/plugins/content/mooaccordion/mooaccordion.php on line 14
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>acggnew/public_html/plugins/content/mooaccordion/mooaccordion.php on line 39

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #214610 by krileon
Probably just a CSS issue as the dropdown is expanded as if content exists. Switch to default Joomla template and confirm if issue persists. If not then consult with the developer of your template for debugging of its CSS.

I've ran the server error log and the only errors I'm getting are:

Bug in your 3rd party Joomla content plugin "mooaccordion". Please contact the developer of said plugin for support in regards to its notices.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #214639 by ckinberg
That was the case. Tried an alternate template and everything functioned. Did some tracking through the CSS and located the problem in the following tag definition:

fieldset select {
float: right;
padding: 2px;
/* -moz-border-radius: 5px;*/
-webkit-border-radius: 5px;
-khtml-border-radius: 5px;
border-radius: 5px;
border: 1px solid #666;
width: 206px;
}

For some reason the -moz-border-radius was causing an issue, comment the line out and everything works properly. I'd really like a reason why this is the case, but for now I'll settle for the problem being fixed. I'll save the mystery solving for a rainy day.

Thanks for input!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn