loadposition not supported?

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #214630 by mothersofboys
loadposition not supported? was created by mothersofboys
in CB 1.8 and Joomla 1.5.26 site with CB Subs 1.3.0 RC2

in one of my Subs plans, in workflows

in Presentation > website workflows text

Thank-you text(payment completed)

I have added a {loadposition sitelogin} snippet

It's not working. Any ideas? It works with regular site content articles.

screenshot here
digitaldestinyllc.com/mob/mob-loadposition.jpg

site at
digitaldestinyllc.com/mob/

digitaldestinyllc.com/mob/join/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&cbppdtback=6ef8c1cd04ed7ca302bb1b21631db51e&cbpbasket=87&result=success&cbpid=cbp50a273bdb7aeb833280847&tx=0BF87393RY805104S&st=Completed&amt=0.01&cc=USD&cm=87&item_number=S106-1346-2

I have the mod_cblogin published in two module positions. One is in right sidebar and one is in sitelogin position

I have unpublished the right sidebar one from showing in Join The MOB menu item so that it doesn't confuse a user between registration process and sign in/login process

Thanks
LrG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #214637 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: loadposition not supported?
Content bots don't process the thank you text. Only plan name and description will be processed by content bots (if enabled).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #214642 by mothersofboys
Replied by mothersofboys on topic Re: loadposition not supported?
not sure what you mean by "content bot" - but I guess I can assume that this {loadposition} issue can't be fixed?

11 years 6 months ago #214643 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: loadposition not supported?
The loadposition is handled by "Content - Load Modules" (a content bot or content plugin). CBSubs only processes such plugins on plan name and description (if enabled). Correct, this can't be fixed as there's nothing to be fixed as it's not implemented.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn