CB Quickstart Pro Install, CB Login Module Just Won't Orientate Horizontal?

11 years 6 months ago #214654 by PhoenixUK
Hi All,

I've just upgraded to professional and decided to give the all in one CB Quickstart Pro install a whirl on a site I'm building. (I've used CB standard installs before and had it how I want it now)

I'm running Joomla 2.5.8 also.

If you go to Here... you will be met with the login module in the "top" position of my RocketTheme responsive layout template.

Even if I select horizontal, it just stays vertical and I've even set it to vertical thinking it may go horizontal but it doesn't?

See my settings in the screenshot below.

I've purged expired cache and so on and just can't understand why it won't manoeuvre to horizontal like I've had other installs on previous sites in the past.

Can anybody help me round this issue, maybe I'm missing something glaringly obvious.

Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #214673 by krileon
It's due to your templates styling. The position it is in has a width of 200px. The next issue is the password/username fields are forced to 94% width. The below CSS is the culprit.

IN: libraries/gantry/css/grid-responsive.css
ON: Line 13
.rt-grid-2 {
    width: 200px;
}

The width in the above is limiting the side. Perhaps it's not a CSS issue, but you've the module placed in the wrong spot for the template?

The below is expanding the password field to a % width instead of letting it use its built in width. Without changing this it'll result in the field expanding the entire page.

IN: templates/rt_graffito/css-compiled/master-a62609d6eda5d94f80052d33c64ee640.css
input[type="password"] {
    width: 94%;
}

Please consult with the developer of your template for further details.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn