Error

Please login first

[SOLVED] GroupJive : is it possible to add a photo with the post on WALL TAB ?

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #214813 by fabdesigner78
hello,

In GroupJive, on members profile in WALL TAB : members can post a written message, but is it possible to add a photo with the message : on same wall tab and not separately on photo tab ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #214842 by krileon
Yes and no. No you can't upload a photo to the wall tab, but yes you can add a photo using links with WYSIWYG editor enabled or HTML allowed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 5 months ago #214933 by fabdesigner78
Sorry but where can I enable WYSIWYG editor or alowe HTML ?
thanks

11 years 5 months ago #214941 by jojo12
Backend>GroupJive>Configuration>Integrations>Wall>Post>Editor
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon, fabdesigner78

11 years 5 months ago #214985 by fabdesigner78
Thanks a lot !

Now, is there a way to configure the FILE where the users upload their photos ?
because with WYSIWYG editor, users can access to entire media files...

11 years 5 months ago #214998 by krileon
That depends on the editor. JCE I think lets you change the image directory and you could try pointing it to the directory where GJ photos are uploaded to, but that'd give them access to all photos in all groups so isn't very ideal. Best approach would be to develop an editor plugin that's dynamic based off the group viewed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fabdesigner78

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn