Bugs or problems ?

11 years 5 months ago #214922 by selor
Bugs or problems ? was created by selor
Hi :)

I have put Joomla in the max level error mode to see if all working properly .. and seems to have some problems detected in the high level error :

Have a lot of errors could you help me solved them or tell me if it not a real problem :
Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in serverPath/web/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconditional/cbconditional.class.php on line 743

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in serverPath/web/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconditional/cbconditional.class.php on line 744

Strict Standards: Declaration of cbprogressfieldField::getFieldRow() should be compatible with that of cbFieldHandler::getFieldRow() in serverpath/web/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprogressfield/field.cbprogressfield.php on line 177

Strict Standards: Declaration of cbprogressfieldField::getField() should be compatible with that of cbFieldHandler::getField() in serverpath/web/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprogressfield/field.cbprogressfield.php on line 177

Strict Standards: Declaration of CBfield_query::getField() should be compatible with that of cbFieldHandler::getField() in serverpath/web/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbqueryfield/cbqueryfield.php on line 167

Strict Standards: Declaration of CBplug_cbverifyemail::getFieldRow() should be compatible with that of cbFieldHandler::getFieldRow() in serverpath/web/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbverifyemail/cbverifyemail.php on line 39

Thanks for help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #214979 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Bugs or problems ?
None of the incubator projects are PHP 5.4 ready, please downgrade to PHP 5.3 or you're going to see strict standards warnings. Currently only CB it self and now released GJ 2.6.0rc1 are PHP 5.4 ready.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds