[SOLVED] Multiple Rows for query field

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #215186 by cberry1971
[SOLVED] Multiple Rows for query field was created by cberry1971
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am thankful for all the great support. Seriously awesome!

I can't get the cb query fields to provide ALL rows provided in a query.

For example the query in screenshot #1 from phpMyAdmin, you will see the result is 2 rows for user 853.

However when I implement the same query in the CB query field type (screenshot #2), it only displays the first row. See field query (CALLED "Ohanah") here:

wodrocket.com/pivot/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userprofile&user=853&Itemid=153

I have tried setting Output to "Multiple Rows" but can't figure out how that might work either. I need the output to display (like phpMyAdmin) the two numbers 788 AND 781... not just 788

Thanks for the help.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #215190 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Multiple Rows for query field
Below should do the trick. You may need to cast the select column into something like "AS createdby".

Output: Multiple Rows
Row: <div>[column_created_by]</div>

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cberry1971

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #215192 by cberry1971
Replied by cberry1971 on topic Re: Multiple Rows for query field
SOLVED.. THANK YOU

In screenshot it looks like 788781. Guessing that is because there is no whitespace in the output...

OOPS <div> did not come thru in my email. got it now. thanks again. SOLVED.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

11 years 5 months ago #215201 by nant

cberry1971 wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am thankful for all the great support. Seriously awesome!

Happy Thanksgiving to you also !

Glad you like our support ... feel free to express yourself on the Joomla extension area also:

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/clients-a-communities/communities/210

11 years 5 months ago #215204 by cberry1971
Replied by cberry1971 on topic Re: [SOLVED] Multiple Rows for query field
Done. 5 Stars and great feedback. Thanks guys.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn