ui.all.css problem

11 years 5 months ago #215215 by jaume_teixido
ui.all.css problem was created by jaume_teixido
Hello again,

last days I'm trying to work with CB and GJ with jtouchmobile and it works, with both... easy way to mobilyze a web with cb an gj.

But there is a little problem with some css class like jQueryUI
This will break the layout in really concret parts
I think that the problem is in: .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/jqueryui/ui.all.css

in this file there are anything that breaks jQueryMobile icons...

any idea about this?
I'm talking with jtouch developers and maybe the problem is in your side.

thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #215252 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: ui.all.css problem
CB isn't mobile ready so I've no idea what it'll break or how it'll display. We won't be mobile ready until CB 2.0 or maybe even CB 3.0 where we structure the HTML to better allow it as well as do away with mouseover usages. You'll need to discuss with your extension developer why normal jQuery CSS is causing this and if it is then they shouldn't have any issues removing it from the DOM with their extension on mobile devices.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds