Error

Please login first

[SOLVED] JHtml: :bootstrap not supported. File not found.

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #215257 by krileon
Are you trying to visit a CB page where this is happening? If so what CB page? I can't think of anywhere that we ask for bootstrap except in the CB Admin Nav module to ensure it displays the dropdown properly in backend based off display type.

I believe this is due to some 3rd party Joomla templates not properly loading in Bootstrap. Try using default Joomla template and see if issue persists.

Done some further searching and looks like Gantry can cause this. Please see the below.

groups.google.com/d/topic/gantry-framework-for-joomla-users/g7JRe8aZ_4I/discussion

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #215272 by cberry1971
error after edit profile > "upload profile image"

trying to access (URL) index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=153

11 years 5 months ago #215277 by krileon
Strange, am not able to confirm locally. Do you have Gantry framework installed by chance? Have you seen the link in my above reply regarding an issue with it and 2.5? Have you tried default Joomla template to see if issue persists. CB doesn't load Joomlas Boostrap API anywhere (only CB Admin Nav does in backend as explained in previous reply).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 5 months ago #215279 by cberry1971
SOLVED for me by the following post:

www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=337&t=180135&rb_v=viewtopic#p889505

I downgraded my gantry version and working fine.

11 years 5 months ago #215317 by organo

jojo12 wrote: Hi,
As professional member I would try to use the actual downloads:
Quickstart Pro 1.2 and then bootstrap 2.0 in the professional download area.

With Thanks to jojo12, I took the advice by updating the Bootstrap Template to version Two.

This has cured the error the subject of this topic :)

All appears well now.

Thank you to all who have offered me help with this.

Mike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn