[SOLVED] Error 1064 after upgrading from Joomla 2.5 to 3.3

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #252615 by petekuhn
Converted to Joomla 3.3.6 from 2.5.27
CB 1.9.1
MySQL 5.5.32-31.0-log

CB User Management tab fails with

Error: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual thaqt corresponds
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near " at line 1 SQL=SELECT
dATE_FORMAT(max(`expiry_date`), '%Y-%m-%d') AS mysqlfield FROM
`qujx_cbsubs_subscriptions ` where `user_id` =

I turned Joomla debug on, but the debug console is not displayed on the failed page.
I ran all of the CB Tools checkers with only one unrelated error

CB plugin "JoomlaXTC VM Orders": JoomlaXTC VM Orders has no readable xml file <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>calsaili/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_joomlaxtcvmorders/jxtc_vmorders.xml
CB plugin "Virtuemart": Virtuemart has no readable xml file <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>calsaili/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_virtuemart/virtuemart.xml

I've seen this error for some time and assume its harmless.

I've looked through the forum and saw a recommendation to disable non-core plug-ins one by one, but I can't figure out how to determine which plug-ins are core. One post said to click on the help file under CB Plug-Ins, but the help file it displays doesn't show this (or I'm missing it).

Any ideas how to approach this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252654 by krileon

Error: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual thaqt corresponds
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near " at line 1 SQL=SELECT
dATE_FORMAT(max(`expiry_date`), '%Y-%m-%d') AS mysqlfield FROM
`qujx_cbsubs_subscriptions ` where `user_id` =

Looks like you're using some sort of MYSQL field? Maybe CB Query Field? You appear to have an invalid query present though as the user_id is matching nothing. When using CB Query Field for such information always surround the substitution with quotes (e.g. `user_id` = '[user_id]').

I ran all of the CB Tools checkers with only one unrelated error

CB plugin "JoomlaXTC VM Orders": JoomlaXTC VM Orders has no readable xml file /home/calsaili/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_joomlaxtcvmorders/jxtc_vmorders.xml
CB plugin "Virtuemart": Virtuemart has no readable xml file /home/calsaili/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_virtuemart/virtuemart.xml

I've seen this error for some time and assume its harmless.

Just means you've 2 plugins installed with no associated XML file. This typically happens when the files for a plugin are deleted, but the database entry remains. You should see them grayed out in CB > Plugin Management. It shouldn't cause any problems.

I've looked through the forum and saw a recommendation to disable non-core plug-ins one by one, but I can't figure out how to determine which plug-ins are core. One post said to click on the help file under CB Plug-Ins, but the help file it displays doesn't show this (or I'm missing it).

It's not possible to unpublish core plugins. Mouse over the checkmark under Published and it'll only let you toggle non-core.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #252683 by petekuhn

krileon wrote: Looks like you're using some sort of MYSQL field? Maybe CB Query Field? You appear to have an invalid query present though as the user_id is matching nothing. When using CB Query Field for such information always surround the substitution with quotes (e.g. `user_id` = '[user_id]').

Yes, that's it, thanks. The substitution had been `user_id` = '{USERID}'

This worked fine under Joomla 2.5, but doesn't work here. Modifying it as you suggested fixed the problem.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn