CBSubs plans with multiple members

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #266952 by treehstn
Replied by treehstn on topic CBSubs plans with multiple members
3. Is the cb_asignmessageuser1 field the correct field name to use or is there a typo and it should be cb_assignmessageuser1?

4. The section starting with "CB Fields on Accept Family Member tab"... Is the "Accept Family Member" tab another one that wasn't listed in the first section of CB Tabs to create or is it one of the tabs already listed?

5. I just got to the part about creating the "Family Plan" itself. I nave 3 different subscription types all with different pricing and amount of extra users each one can have. Many of the fields that are to be set up through this tutorial look like they are being set for just one plan. If I have 3 plans do I need to do this setup 3 times with unique plan names?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #266983 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs plans with multiple members

3. Is the cb_asignmessageuser1 field the correct field name to use or is there a typo and it should be cb_assignmessageuser1?

It's just a typo, but it's also just a guide so you can name the fields whatever you want.

4. The section starting with "CB Fields on Accept Family Member tab"... Is the "Accept Family Member" tab another one that wasn't listed in the first section of CB Tabs to create or is it one of the tabs already listed?

It's a tab you need to create.

5. I just got to the part about creating the "Family Plan" itself. I nave 3 different subscription types all with different pricing and amount of extra users each one can have. Many of the fields that are to be set up through this tutorial look like they are being set for just one plan. If I have 3 plans do I need to do this setup 3 times with unique plan names?

It's designed to share a single subscription. As we don't have subscription sharing functionality built in for built in family usage this is just one crude solution to try and force it. Using generated promotion codes is probably significantly more flexible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn