tabs are not showing up

6 years 1 month ago #303199 by Marcobbay
Replied by Marcobbay on topic tabs are not showing up
please see attachment of the website showing the same tab problem when using protostar and you can see also the page title showing a different email address than the one on the profile
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #303205 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic tabs are not showing up
It looks like you added HTML to the tab title. Edit the tab within CB > Tab Management and ensure you don't have any HTML in the title.

you can see also the page title showing a different email address than the one on the profile

See my previous reply. It's not their email that's display, but their username.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #303224 by Marcobbay
The titles are all original, for example BLOGS_TITLE, what do you see there (Informações de Contato) is the translation from CB.

Ok, so it´s the username that is showing up but not the one from the account that I´m logged in. It´s showing an username from a different account.

6 years 1 month ago #303227 by krileon

The titles are all original, for example BLOGS_TITLE, what do you see there (Informações de Contato) is the translation from CB.

Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Ok, so it´s the username that is showing up but not the one from the account that I´m logged in. It´s showing an username from a different account.

No it's not. Look at your screenshot. Just below in the Contact Info tab you've "Nome de usuario", which is the username and matches exactly what's in the profile name in the canvas layout.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #303254 by Marcobbay
I just sent your the login info.
Please see attached an img showing where the weird email address is located.
thanks for all your help.
Attachments:

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #303256 by krileon
The first tab on every CB tab usage is broken on your site on every output. You have something installed converting the h2 into an h1 and is why the jQuery is failing to convert it to a tab. This appears to be caused by 3rd party "System - Header Tags" extension. Disabling it resolves the issue.

As for page title it looks fine on the test user you've provided. The page title is entirely controlled by "Name Format" parameter within CB > Configuration > General unless you've overridden it using 3rd party SEO extension or Joomla menu item. In your case it's caused by "Easy Frontend SEO" overriding the page title for profile menu items. Deleting the override resolves the issue.

In short none of your issues are caused by CB or our products; please review your install carefully.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn