[CB Contact] warning message on all profil

3 years 7 months ago #320370 by Julien04
Replied by Julien04 on topic [CB Contact] warning message on all profil
Ok Thanks for this new way !

I try it and go back tomorow my feedback.

Thanks have a nice day !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #320380 by Julien04
Ok, I did different test and it appears that it was not a warning linked to CB but to a module displayed on the profiles pages (JChatSocial) which called the message left by the user ID 512. Meaculpa :). .

A purge of the message database made the J_Load message disappear.

But suddenly, while recreating the potential scenarios, I noticed another J_load warning, in the PMS messaging.

Scenario:

- User 1 created a contact link with user 2.

- An ADMIN Pm invitation message is sent to the user box 2.

- User 2 accepts the invitation.

- Later user 1 deletes their account

-> PMS message configuration says: delete all received and sent messages.
It's ok, it's work.

- User 2 connects to his PMS and then sees the error: J_load cant load user ID (of user 1)

Because, the Admin message when User 1 have invited User 2 still exists in its inbox.

By deleting the invitation ADMIN message, this message disappears.

Question. In addition to the messages sent and received, is it possible to delete the invitation messages present in the invited users' inbox when the user who sent the contact invitations is deleted?

Thanks by advance :)

3 years 7 months ago #320385 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [CB Contact] warning message on all profil
Are you using CBs built in PMS or are you using UddeIM? The built in PMS by default deletes messages sent by a user or sent to that user when they are deleted. If this is in regards to your 3rd party module then I can't help you with that as we're not its developer.

- An ADMIN Pm invitation message is sent to the user box 2.

I don't understand what you mean by this, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #320394 by Julien04
I am using CB's built-in PMS, not Uddeim.

"- An ADMIN Pm invitation message is sent to the user box 2."

I meant a message notification system, sorry..

When an user is deleted, this notification isnt delete by system and create a J_load warning message on the user's inbox that he received it.

3 years 7 months ago #320398 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [CB Contact] warning message on all profil
Please provide more specifically what exact notification isn't being deleted. As long as "Auto Delete" is set to Enable in Private Message System > Parameters > General it will delete any message (doesn't matter the type) sent from or to that user being deleted.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #320400 by Julien04
The site notification in PMS Box :

Contact request accepted! NOTE: This message is sent automatically when you receive ...

It is the notification system which poses problem which creates the warning message.

When I delete it manually, the warning message disappears

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn