Cb query issue

1 year 8 months ago #330419 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb query issue
Your state field has backquote instead of single quote around the country substitution.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #330420 by crony
Replied by crony on topic Cb query issue
Hmm, thanks, but even with 
SELECT  DISTINCT `country_iso_code2`, `province_name` FROM `#__comprofiler_provinces` WHERE`country_id`= '[cb_country]'

I still does not have any results...

J! 4.x - CB 2.7.3

1 year 8 months ago #330421 by krileon
You've access to the backend of our demo site. Simply logic and copy and paste over the settings of those fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #330424 by crony
This is what I'm trying to do. Oviously, I wouldn't post on support forum if I succeded.

J! 4.x - CB 2.7.3

1 year 8 months ago #330425 by krileon
It's fully functional on our demo site. My guess is you've miscopied or are missing parameters. Review each parameter and integration tab carefully. You're clearly not just copy and pasting values over otherwise the query errors in your screenshots wouldn't be there. The most important parameters being under the following tabs for both country and state.

Parameters > Query
Parameters > Options
Integrations > CB Core Fields Ajax > General

I really don't know what else to suggest as again we already provide a fully functional demo of this. The only exception is if for country you are not doing region filtering you'll need to remove the following from the query and skip configuring its update on integration parameter.
WHERE  `region_id` = '[cb_region]'

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #330426 by crony
Fully functionnal with a toal different database structure / field names.
Might be interesting to have a demo functionnal with comprofiler tables updated ?
Because if I copy/paste all values, obviously, it won't work straight away.
That's why I've been very specific with my screenshot also and queries.

J! 4.x - CB 2.7.3

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds