[SOLVED] Search users by field value

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332330 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic Search users by field value
Tested all 3 settings

It was already "simple any"

so i tested with the other 2, "simple is" and "advanced". Same NO result.

Here is the query with advanced....
SELECT *FROM ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #332331 by liaskas
Hold please...
i am doing some more tests...

1 year 3 months ago #332332 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Search users by field value
Are these fields inside of a field group field? Have you updated to latest release and adjusted the search operator in the field group fields parameters as per your below topic?

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/professional-members-support/245483-group-field-in-userlist-search?start=18#332303

You'd need the search operator set to OR for it to allow matching at least 1 of the searched fields in a field group instead of all of them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago #332333 by liaskas
i am sorry for bothering you for no reason.

Found it... it was my mistake on a field conditional.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

1 year 3 months ago #332334 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Search users by field value
No worries. I'm here to help! šŸ˜„Glad it could be sorted out.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago #332336 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic [SOLVED] Search users by field value
Oooops, we forgot the second part of the support ticket.

We need this field to be visible only as a list search field. Not in profile, not in profile edit. So we have placed it in a tab that is inĀ Position "Not displayed on profile 1". Even that the tab is positioned in "Not displayed on profile 1", it shows on profile edit. Can we avoid that somehow?

Thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.588 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn