Activity asset

1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #332537 by Frantisek 1
Activity asset was created by Frantisek 1
Hello, Can you recommend a way to display recent activity stream only for members of group? Each group (groupjive) will have its own Activity stream.
Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #332542 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Activity asset
I'm guessing you mean from a menu item? Set menu type to Community Builder > Plugin then set Plugin to CB Activity. Next set Action to Activity. Now under the Activity tab set Asset to the following.

groupjive.group.%

That should show all activity from all groups that they have access to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago #332565 by Frantisek 1
Replied by Frantisek 1 on topic Activity asset
Perfect! Is there a way to show this Activity stream in a tab directly in the card of group?
Thank you very much!

1 year 2 months ago #332568 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Activity asset
You should already have per-group activity streams if you've enabled the respective system action in CB Auto Actions > System Actions that integrates CB Activity with CB GroupJive. If you need another custom stream in groups though you can do so by copying that system action and modifying it however you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds