Font Size and Font Type

1 year 1 month ago #332621 by kletterdorf
Font Size and Font Type was created by kletterdorf
Hello!

In our community builder field list there are these two fields, that can be changed by users in their profile.
However, anything they enter is being ignored. I am not sure why, but these fields used to have an effect in the past.
The person who set this all up has left the team and I wonder if there is an easy way to reactivate this - is this part of standard cb?

Thank you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #332631 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Font Size and Font Type
What two fields? Font size and font type fields? Those would not be standard CB fields, but fields your developer setup in CB > Field Management or fields provided by a 3rd party integration. As for them not saving do they have any conditions under Integrations > CB Conditional? It's possible their conditions are failing server side preventing the save.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 month ago #332673 by kletterdorf
Replied by kletterdorf on topic Font Size and Font Type
Thank you for the feedback. The way it used to work in the past was that when users updated font size for example then CB content in tabs etc. was showing in the updated size.
i have installed CB Conditional to understand what you mean but my question did not relate to the registration form.
this was rather part of profile edits

1 year 1 month ago #332690 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Font Size and Font Type
Ok, sounds like a custom implementation by your developer. You'd need to contact them regarding it not working or how it worked. Normally you shouldn't need such settings as users browsers are capable of doing that via accessibility settings.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn