Unkown Column u.name in field list

1 year 1 month ago #332670 by seahawk59
Unkown Column u.name in field list was created by seahawk59
Some of my subscribers are getting this below error.

Any idea what might cause this? This happens when they log in.

I am trying to establish if it could be a browser, Computer, or something else. I looked at the username and both CB and J4 have the same username requirements.

The config is as follows:

General: Name style = First, Middle, and Last Name.
Name format = Name only

registration = yes, independent of CMS

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #332688 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Unkown Column u.name in field list
Looks like a query trying to get a column from a table and that column doesn't exist. My guess is some sort of behavior triggered by login. This could be a 3rd party User or System plugin in Extensions > Plugins or could be something configured in CB Auto Actions > Auto Actions if you've anything acting on login triggers.

The queries that have u.name in CB are all related to the CB Connections display and it's trying to get the name from the _users table, but that absolutely should of course exist.

Try running the database check tools in CB > Tools and run Synchronize Users to be sure your user tables didn't go out of sync.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: seahawk59

1 year 1 month ago #332710 by seahawk59
Replied by seahawk59 on topic Unkown Column u.name in field list
Thanks, Kyle

When I converted my site users from Easy Profile to CB I had to deactivate the CB Auto Actions, to find if there was another issue. I forgot to activate it again for the System Actions. Maybe that could be an issue. I have not created any other auto actions.

I have also run the Synchronise Users.

Will ask the learner to check again. and fill you in if the problem persists.

1 year 1 month ago #332711 by seahawk59
Replied by seahawk59 on topic Unkown Column u.name in field list
Kyle, it seems that the problem is now resolved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn