Community Builder Login module problems

11 months 4 weeks ago #333361 by aalisg
Hello,

On our development website www.li-alumni-dev.org  we have several problems with the Community Builder Login module.

First, we would like to disable/hide the Authentification Web option but we do not know how to do so.

Second, when someone click on the Forgot Login? link on the LOG IN page it redirects to a page with pretty nothing.

Can you please help us to solve these problems?

Regards,

This message contains confidential information

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 months 4 weeks ago #333362 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder Login module problems

First, we would like to disable/hide the Authentification Web option but we do not know how to do so.

That's provided by Joomla. Disable Joomla's web authentication plugin to turn it off. See the below documentation for details.

docs.joomla.org/WebAuthn_Passwordless_Login

Second, when someone click on the Forgot Login? link on the LOG IN page it redirects to a page with pretty nothing.

Create a Joomla menu item to CBs forgot login page. Looks like the current menu item it's sending you to has an alias of identifiant-perdu so that would be a good starting point.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 months 4 weeks ago - 11 months 4 weeks ago #333365 by aalisg
Replied by aalisg on topic Community Builder Login module problems
Thank you for your reply,

Please see below our answers to your answers.

That's provided by Joomla. Disable Joomla's web authentication plugin to turn it off. See the below documentation for details.

docs.joomla.org/WebAuthn_Passwordless_Login

We did it but the option is still visible.

Create a Joomla menu item to CBs forgot login page. Looks like the current menu item it's sending you to has an alias of identifiant-perdu so that would be a good starting point.

It worked.

Regards,

11 months 4 weeks ago #333368 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder Login module problems

We did it but the option is still visible.

Unpublish "System - WebAuthn Passwordless Login" in System > Plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn