[SOLVED] Column 'checked_out' cannot be null

11 months 2 days ago - 11 months 2 days ago #333887 by Wortmann
Hello,I had to completely rebuild my website. For the Community Builder and especially CBsubscription, I exported the tables from the previous database and imported them into the new database. The user data and the subscription data all appear to be correct.However, when registering a new user in the frontend, the message appears after entering the mandatory fields: „Column 'checked_out' cannot be null“What error can be present here? I need your help.

Thank you.

Regards
Jens.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 months 2 days ago #333889 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Column 'checked_out' cannot be null
We still have some NULL date/datetime columns in CB and our products. Default MySQL doesn't permit NULL date/datetime anymore. Use the below before working directly with Joomla tables in your database to avoid this. Joomla sets the sql_mode internally so this only impacts working on the database directly.
SET GLOBAL sql_mode = '';

So in your case run that SQL before importing the tables.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wortmann

11 months 2 days ago #333892 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Column 'checked_out' cannot be null
Thanks for the explanation. Is there any chance to give such a command after importing? That would save me a lot of work.

11 months 2 days ago #333893 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Column 'checked_out' cannot be null
Sorry, I thought you were seeing that error during import. If you're seeing it during registration then it's probably something you've installed as CB doesn't have any checked_out columns in any of its tables that would relate to registration (only table with it is _comprofiler_plugin). Suggest checking if you've any 3rd party Joomla system or user plugins that could possibly be the cause.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wortmann

11 months 2 days ago #333894 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Column 'checked_out' cannot be null
Thank you very much. I found the wrongdoer: 'Admin Tools' caused the error. I disabled the component, now everything works again.

Regards
Jens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn