wallet points for CB Subs automation

10 months 1 week ago #334181 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic wallet points for CB Subs automation
CBSubs Fields should be handling the points being subtracted on renewal automatically. Deleting a users leftover points is quite frankly an easy way to upset your users. I don't see the point of subtracting points though if they're just going to be completely wiped out on payment and maybe you should use a YES/NO flag system instead.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 months 1 week ago #334190 by webiedesign
Replied by webiedesign on topic wallet points for CB Subs automation
thank you, I will try that.
side note: The users never even see the points. They are maintained in the admin area only by staff. The users know that they must earn 60 points each year and they do not accumulate. Currently the staff maintains the points and manually updates the subscription, so we are just trying to automate the subscription potion of the membership.

Mary
webie-design.com

10 months 1 week ago #334191 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic wallet points for CB Subs automation
The renewal should be automated already with my previous recommendations.

Ok, so you want the points to be completely expended on each subscription? In that case simply change the CBSubs Fields usage mentioned earlier to set the field value to 0 instead of subtract an amount.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn