New Members Not appearing in Activity Stream

2 months 2 weeks ago #337087 by dirtydavid
Hi
Following our discussion on New Users not appearing, you told me that "As for the registration activity it will only be created once their account is confirmed and approved."

I have checked that the new user is both confirmed and approved, but they do not appear in the stream.

I have attached a screenshot of the activity parameters, and the new users status.

Regards
David
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 2 weeks ago #337093 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New Members Not appearing in Activity Stream
Did you create that user from frontend? It only applies to frontend registrations otherwise it waits for confirmation or approval event. Creating users in backend will not generate that activity. Seams to be working in my tests for frontend registrations after confirming.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 2 weeks ago #337100 by dirtydavid
Replied by dirtydavid on topic New Members Not appearing in Activity Stream
We have had 3 registrations today, all from the front end.
2 guests and 1 I did to test the system.

2 months 2 weeks ago #337102 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New Members Not appearing in Activity Stream
Was the access parameter of the CB Activity plugin itself changed in CB > Plugin Management? It should be left as Public otherwise it won't load and thus won't generate the activity. Activity access should be controlled at the individual stream level instead of plugin level. Have you be careful with plugin access since it's explicitly telling CB to load or not a plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dirtydavid

2 months 2 weeks ago #337106 by dirtydavid
Replied by dirtydavid on topic New Members Not appearing in Activity Stream
Hi again

That was the solution.
The access level was set to registered, I lowered the access level to Public, created a user and the activity was displayed.

Thanks.
David
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn