Invalid Captcha

1 month 3 weeks ago #337486 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invalid Captcha

Login was - and remains - turned off under Captcha | Legacy.

It's possible the Joomla user component captcha is being applied to login, but I believe it's only for Joomla user component registrations and forgot login. You can try disabling it within Users > Manage > Options under "User Options" set "Captcha" to "-None Selected-".

I'm not sure where else login captcha could possibly be enabled unless you've a 3rd party plugin trying to verify captcha after login. You already have CB AntiSpam login captcha turned off so something else is certainly trying to verify captcha and since you've Joomla's global captcha set to CB AntiSpam it makes it seam like CB AntiSpam is the culprit here.

Only other thing I can think of is to just globally turn captcha off and only explicitly turn it on for CB registration via the antispam_captcha field in CB > Field Management. To globally turn captcha off go to System > Global Configuration > Site and set "Default Captcha" to "-None Selected-".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds